opi - base coat & strawberry margarita, models own - blooboo, lilac dream, fuzzy peach, sally hansen mega shine, rio nail art pen - black, make up sponge
I saw this nail art design on the WAH nails website and knew I had to try them, I have always wanted to try the 'ombre' type nail colour but I never knew how to do it, so I turned to the WAH nail art book to teach me and its really easy.
001. Paint your nails two contrasting colours. (opposite ends of the colour spectrum)
002. Get your make up sponge wet and squeeze out the execs water, brush a little bit of purple nail polish onto the sponge and gently dab it onto the tips of your nails, concentrating it at the very tips.
003. Brush pink nail polish onto the sponge and dab it onto the middle part of your orange nails.
004. With a nail art pen start to draw zebra lines on the orange nails.
005. Drop spots of orange polish onto the blue and purple nails.
006. Draw round the orange spots with a nail art pen and add random lines and dots around the nail and finish with a top coat when the nails have completely dried.
If you give this design a go, you can send me a photo of them on twitter, I would love to see your version!