*I am currently on holiday in Menorca and don't have internet access, I will not be able to reply to emails and comments until I get back on the 24th of August*
you'll need - black nail art pen, make up sponge, base coat, models own beach party and hedonist, top coat.
001. Paint all of your nails a bright orange, except for your ring finger.
002. Paint a strip of bright pink and a strip of bright orange onto a make up sponge.
003. Dab the sponge onto your ring finger to create a gradient effect, repeat this step until the colour is opaque.
004. Paint a layer of top coat over your ring finger to blend the gradient more and get rid of the textured sponge markings. Dip a q-tip into nail varnish remover to get rid of the polish on the bed of your nails.
005. With a black nail art pen paint a diagonal line from the middle of the orange on your ring finger and stopping in the middle of your nail.
006. Fill the corner in black.
007. Paint a line coming from the middle of the diagonal line you just painted, to almost the top of your nail. Make sure to make the bottom of the line thicker than the top to make it look more realistic.
008. Paint 5 or 6 small lines coming from the top of the palm tree base, odd numbers of lines usually look best. Again make the line where it comes from the base thicker than the tip of it.
009. Cover all of your nails with a thick coat of shine enhancing top coat to protect your design from chipping.