1. This Benefit gift set is everything you'll ever need when traveling. It has 10 mini testers of Benefits most popular products. It is a perfect set if you have never tried Benefit products for only £25 you get to try loads of their amazing products with out committing your self to buying full sizes with the risk you won't like it.
2. Since most people now have iPhones or iPod Touches. Most of the time on my iPhone and iPod I am watching youtube videos or watching something on BBC iplayer and its annoying having to hold your phone when watching something, so with this iHop bunny stand it makes life so much easier, it just sticks onto the back of your phone and holds it in place for you, it also doubles up as an earphone wrap!
3. To go with the iHop a £25 gift card for iTunes would be a perfect gift for someone who loves music but you don't quite know what they have and haven't got music wise.
4. As you probably already know Real Techniques is one of my favourite make up brush brands (review here). So for a girl who loves make up this core collection face set would be a perfect gift to get her started with amazing make up brushes!
5. Models Own have done it again with another amazing nail varnish collection, based around the cold winter days the 'Wonderland collection' is a fabulously festive present for any nail art junkie.
6. The Lana Del Rey 'Born to Die' album is one of my all time favourites so when I heard she was bringing out a 'Paradise edition' I came close to crying with excitement (slight exaggeration)! Lana has the most perfect voice and I can't wait to hear her new songs.
7. I have been a hardcore Taylor Swift fan ever since 'love story', her new album looks almost as perfect as her face. I already know I'm getting her album off my parents for christmas but I can't wait to listen to all her songs, I have already listened to 'red' and 'knew you were trouble' on youtube but I am trying to resist listening to anymore because I don't want to ruin the first time I hear her album by already having heard her songs.
8. BBC Radio 1's live lounge albums are always the best as they have a variety of music for almost everyone to enjoy. The 2012 version has Ben Howards cover of 'call me maybe' by Carly Rae Jepsen and omg listen, just listen.
9. Who doesn't want to be the best at everything? This book will show all girls how to be!